This stunning salad dish bring luxury to your home! Using our delicious Big & Happy Tiger Prawns with Asian inspired ingredients, everyone will love this salad.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the salad ingredients and place into the fridge until required.
- In a large jug, add all the dry ingredients for the sauce. Add the garlic, ginger, and cider vinegar.
- Using a stick blender, blitz the sauce for a few second and then slowly add the oil whilst blending at the same time.
- When the sauce starts to thicken, add the fish sauce and water and blend until smooth.
- Taste the sauce – if it’s too sweet add a small amount of cider vinegar.
- Cook the prawns by gently frying in butter.
- Place the prawns into a small bowl and mix 1 teaspoon of the sauce.
- To serve, place a portion of the noodles on the plate, then 3 teaspoons of the sauce over the top.
- Add the marinated prawns and drizzle more sauce over the top.
- Serve with a light salad on top of microgreens and pea shoots.