This spicy prawn recipe embraces Indian flavours without being a typical curry you’d expect! It’s incredibly delicious and easy to make.
- Mix the cucumber, mint and lemon juice into the yoghurt and keep in the fridge
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
- Put in the mustard seeds and chilli, and when the seeds begin to pop, add the garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Put in the prawns and stir-fry quickly to heat through and coat with chilli and mustard seeds. Stir in the coriander.
- Season to taste and serve with the yoghurt and naan bread.