This spicy Asian broth is packed full of flavour of spice and aromatics and filled with delicious seafood. It’s the ideal choice for a low maintenance cook with maximum flavour.
- Heat oil in saucepan and add the shallots until softened.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, star anise, and lemongrass. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the lime leaves, fish stock, fish sauce, sugar, and lime zest. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Clean the mussels well and check they’re good.
- Increase the heat until the stock is boiling.
- Add the mussels and clams. Stir well and place lid on for 3 minutes until all shells have opened.
- Add the spring onion, lime juice, and chopped coriander.