You might be used to enjoying steamed mussels, but try something new with our tasty garlic and herb baked mussel recipe.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200˚C
- Lay out the mussels on a large baking tray.
- Melt the butter and add the crushed garlic, parmesan, juice of the lemon, and parsley. Mix together until a garlic butter sauce is created.
- Evenly spoon the garlic butter sauce over the mussels.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes until the sauce is bubbling.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes and serve with fresh lemon and parsley.